Katherine Heigl’s rep confirms to EW that the actress has dropped out of filming Adaline, Lakeshore/Kimmel Entertainment’s film about a woman struck by lightening who suddenly cannot age past her 20s. Deadline reports that Heigl, who adopted a daughter late last year, simply was not ready to return to work. The role in the Andy Tennant-directed film will be re-cast as soon as possible.
Katherine Heigl bows out of 'Adaline'
- 'Arrow'; 'The 100'; 'American Idol'; more TV recaps
- 'The Americans'; 'Empire'; 'Top Chef'; 'Broad City'; more TV recaps
- Super Bowl ads of 2015: Watch the early arrivals here
- Super Bowl battle of the banned ads: Pick your all-time fave in our bracket showdown
- Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza talk 'Parks and Rec': Andy and April spin-off 'behind the bedroom door'?
- 'Party Down South' season 3 peek: Meet Hannah, the new hell-raiser
- Angels and Airwaves premieres half-animated video for 'Tunnels'
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' speech from 'The Bachelor'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita look super-intense in new 'Walking Dead' photos -- exclusive