Katherine Heigl’s rep confirms to EW that the actress has dropped out of filming Adaline, Lakeshore/Kimmel Entertainment’s film about a woman struck by lightening who suddenly cannot age past her 20s. Deadline reports that Heigl, who adopted a daughter late last year, simply was not ready to return to work. The role in the Andy Tennant-directed film will be re-cast as soon as possible.
Katherine Heigl bows out of 'Adaline'
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!