Katherine Heigl’s rep confirms to EW that the actress has dropped out of filming Adaline, Lakeshore/Kimmel Entertainment’s film about a woman struck by lightening who suddenly cannot age past her 20s. Deadline reports that Heigl, who adopted a daughter late last year, simply was not ready to return to work. The role in the Andy Tennant-directed film will be re-cast as soon as possible.
Katherine Heigl bows out of 'Adaline'
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 25 superlative Scrooges
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight