NBC’s The Biggest Loser has been forced to stop production because of a crew walkout that’s part of an ongoing effort to unionize, Deadline reports. The International Association of Theater and Stage Employees, the film and TV crew union, showed up on the set Monday and led the workers in the demonstration, forcing filming to stop. Production remains shut down while the union and production company Reveille negotiate behind the scenes.
'The Biggest Loser' shuts down production due to crew walkout
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'True Blood' postmortem: Inside the twists of 'Karma'
- 'Shark Week': Our chum, Rob Lowe, rides the wave
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for