Channing Tatum is circling Sony’s movie remake of 21 Jump Street, according to Deadline. Jonah Hill has already committed to star, based on a story he conceived with Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs the World), and Phil Lord and Chris Miller (who co-directed Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) are set to direct.
Channing Tatum to join '21 Jump Street'?
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen (plus one about the Ice Bucket Challenge)
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
- MTV VMAs: 14 classic performances
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Falling Skies' pair sum up four seasons in 30 seconds
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang' bucks and Emmy excitement
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'