Channing Tatum is circling Sony’s movie remake of 21 Jump Street, according to Deadline. Jonah Hill has already committed to star, based on a story he conceived with Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs the World), and Phil Lord and Chris Miller (who co-directed Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) are set to direct.
Channing Tatum to join '21 Jump Street'?
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Crane uses his skull
- Comic-Con 2014: Scene and herd in San Diego
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con: Extraordinary beings, ordinary things
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast