Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz (The Constant Gardener) and acclaimed director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, The Wrestler) have separated after nine years together. “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months,” her publicist said in a statement. “They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City.” The couple have a 4-year-old son, Henry.
Rachel Weisz, Darren Aronofsky split
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...