Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz (The Constant Gardener) and acclaimed director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, The Wrestler) have separated after nine years together. “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months,” her publicist said in a statement. “They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City.” The couple have a 4-year-old son, Henry.
Rachel Weisz, Darren Aronofsky split
- Kyra Sedgwick books a 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' role
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'What If': Friends...without benefits?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Richelle Mead talks 'Silver Shadows'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts two 'Frozen' roles