Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz (The Constant Gardener) and acclaimed director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, The Wrestler) have separated after nine years together. “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months,” her publicist said in a statement. “They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City.” The couple have a 4-year-old son, Henry.
Rachel Weisz, Darren Aronofsky split
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him