Irish actress Fiona Shaw (Harry Potter’s Aunt Petunia) has joined the cast of HBO’s True Blood, Deadline reports. Shaw’s character, Marnie, has been described as an underachieving palm reader who is spiritually possessed by an actual witch. She will be a regular cast member in the show’s fourth season next year.
Fiona Shaw joins 'True Blood' cast
- 'Bachelorette': Right choice for Andi?
- 'Hobbit' Comic-Con panel video: 5 gems
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Bottles' of the good stuff: 5 episodes to pore over
- 'Sin City 2' red-band trailer: 'This rotten town...'
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 3 panels