Irish actress Fiona Shaw (Harry Potter’s Aunt Petunia) has joined the cast of HBO’s True Blood, Deadline reports. Shaw’s character, Marnie, has been described as an underachieving palm reader who is spiritually possessed by an actual witch. She will be a regular cast member in the show’s fourth season next year.
Fiona Shaw joins 'True Blood' cast
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watching now? Tell us what you think
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister