Last night’s episode of Storm Chasers, titled “Dedication,” revealed that meteorologist Matt Hughes had passed away, but his death was unrelated to his work with the Discovery Channel show. The 30-year-old husband and father of two suffered a fatal injury in his home and died on May 26, according to CBS News, and a coworker of Hughes from KAKE-10 News in Wichita blogged that his friend had been suffering from depression and had previously attempted to commit suicide.
Matt Hughes' death unrelated to 'Storm Chasers'
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Jon Hamm + Jimmy Fallon: Late-night photobombs
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Patrick Duffy on 'sex-starved' Bobby in 'Dallas'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Bachelor' season finale recap: Bait and Ditch
- Andi Dorfman is the new 'Bachelorette'
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…