Last night’s episode of Storm Chasers, titled “Dedication,” revealed that meteorologist Matt Hughes had passed away, but his death was unrelated to his work with the Discovery Channel show. The 30-year-old husband and father of two suffered a fatal injury in his home and died on May 26, according to CBS News, and a coworker of Hughes from KAKE-10 News in Wichita blogged that his friend had been suffering from depression and had previously attempted to commit suicide.
Matt Hughes' death unrelated to 'Storm Chasers'
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies