America’s Best Dance Crew judge and choreographer Shane Sparks has been ordered to trial on sex charges, the Associated Press reports. Sparks faces eight sex counts — including six counts of lewd acts on a child and two counts of oral copulation of a person under 16 — related to an incident in the late 1990s involving an underage girl. The choreographer was arrested back in December; his arraignment is scheduled for Nov. 15.
Shane Sparks ordered to trial on eight sex counts
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014: 'Booty' gets buzz for J.Lo and Iggy
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- James Franco has 'All the Time' in smartphone ad; we have full version video of Bahamas song here
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'