America’s Best Dance Crew judge and choreographer Shane Sparks has been ordered to trial on sex charges, the Associated Press reports. Sparks faces eight sex counts — including six counts of lewd acts on a child and two counts of oral copulation of a person under 16 — related to an incident in the late 1990s involving an underage girl. The choreographer was arrested back in December; his arraignment is scheduled for Nov. 15.
Shane Sparks ordered to trial on eight sex counts
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Emma Watson cast as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: 10 favorite speeches
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals
- 'Obvious Child': Nominated for...nothing?
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' sneak peek: 'See you in court, kids'
- 'Outlander' returns in April--but you can see comeback episode's first scene here now