America’s Best Dance Crew judge and choreographer Shane Sparks has been ordered to trial on sex charges, the Associated Press reports. Sparks faces eight sex counts — including six counts of lewd acts on a child and two counts of oral copulation of a person under 16 — related to an incident in the late 1990s involving an underage girl. The choreographer was arrested back in December; his arraignment is scheduled for Nov. 15.
Shane Sparks ordered to trial on eight sex counts
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops