Soul legend Aretha Franklin was released from a Michigan hospital this Saturday after a brief sojourn at the recommendation of her doctors. The singer was forced to cancel a show in Charlottesville, Va. and is currently resting at home. “I would like to thank my friends, fans, and supporters for all the beautiful flowers and their many well wishes,” Franklin said in a statement.
Aretha Franklin released from hospital
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- 'Big Brother' recap: Final three houseguests are...
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 'Red Band Society' debuts: First impressions?
- 'Top Chef Duels' recap: Nyesha Arrington vs. Jennifer Carroll
- Kunal Nayyar sings Boyz II Men on 'Queen Latifah Show': Sneak peek
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln says to fear the beard in season 5
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'AHS' star Sarah Paulson calls conjoined twins her 'craziest' role yet