After months of rumors, Mariah Carey, 41, confirmed on Today that she and husband Nick Cannon, 30, are expecting their first child. The singer, who is keeping her due date under wraps, also revealed that she suffered a miscarriage two years ago. “It’s been a long journey. It’s been tough because I’ve been trying to hold on to a shred of privacy,” she told Access Hollywood‘s Billy Bush. Carey’s new album, Merry Christmas II You, comes out Nov. 2.
Mariah Carey confirms pregnancy
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'Workaholics' meet the 'Neighbors'
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene