Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 — and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Paula Abdul's 'Live to Dance' premiere set; will compete with 'American Idol'
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1
- 'Community': Im-posters for 9 signature episodes
- Wonder Woman: 13 looks since '42
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- Comic-Con '14: Preview night through YOUR lens