Derek Zoolander, Ben Stiller’s dimwitted model from the 2001 movie, will be reborn as a cartoon on the Internet. The actor told the New York Times that he’ll voice the character in a series of animated digital shorts, and that he hopes actors from the original film, like Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell, will also be involved.
Ben Stiller to bring Zoolander to Internet
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying