Zachary Chesser, the 20-year-old Virginia man who threatened the creators of South Park with violence over their depiction of Muhammad, is set to plead guilty to soliciting crimes of violence and other charges, according to The Washington Post. Chesser, a George Mason University dropout who adopted the Islamic name Abu Talhah al-Amrikee, was also accused of providing material support to terrorists.
Oct 20 2010 02:47 PM ET
Muslim who threatened 'South Park' creators to plead guilty
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!