John Sheffield, who played Tarzan’s son, “Boy,” in the 1930s and 1940s, died at age 79 on Friday, according to The Los Angeles Times. His wife, Patty Sheffield, told the Times that the retired actor fell off a ladder while pruning a palm tree.
John Sheffield, Tarzan's 'Boy,' dies at age 79
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- The 55 Essential Movies Kids Must Experience (Before They Turn 13)