John Sheffield, who played Tarzan’s son, “Boy,” in the 1930s and 1940s, died at age 79 on Friday, according to The Los Angeles Times. His wife, Patty Sheffield, told the Times that the retired actor fell off a ladder while pruning a palm tree.
John Sheffield, Tarzan's 'Boy,' dies at age 79
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here
- 'Masters of Sex' costume designer on taking series' style into 1960
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 of A&E's online-daters-on-a-deserted-island series
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies