President Barack Obama will appear on the Dec. 8 episode of Mythbusters, the Discovery Channel’s series that goes to all lengths to explain how science really works. In the episode, the president will challenge the show’s hosts, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, to explain the Greek legend of Archimedes, who is credited with setting the invading Roman navy on fire with only mirrors and reflected sunlight.
President Obama to appear on 'Mythbusters'
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- 'Once Upon a Time': 'Storybrooke has frozen over'
- 'Better Call Saul': Billboard has the number
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Manhattan' First Look: Atomic bombs and bombshells
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- See Carol, Judith, and Rick of 'The Walking Dead' in new season 5 images
- See Colton Haynes as Arsenal in 'Arrow' season 3