Leif Garrett, the former 1970s teen heartthrob, has pled no contest to heroin possession in Los Angeles today. He will enter a court-ordered rehab program. Garrett was arrested in February after he was found carrying heroin in an L.A. subway station. [AP]
Oct 15 2010 04:02 PM ET
Leif Garrett pleads no contest in heroin case
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!