60 Minutes led the way as the highest-rated program on broadcast television last night, according to overnight numbers from Nielsen, which show the long-running newsmagazine drew 14.6 million viewers. However, NBC’s Sunday Night Football—which saw the Philadelphia Eagles take on the San Francisco 49ers—was close behind with 14.2 million total viewers. NBC’s Football, however, did win the evening in the coveted 18-49 demographic, with a rating of 5.7/15 share, far higher than 60 Minutes‘ 3.8/10 share. Rounding out the rest of the top shows for the evening were ABC’s Desperate Housewives with 12.2 million viewers; CBS’ The Amazing Race with 12.1 million viewers, and CBS’ Undercover Boss with 11.9 million viewers.
Sunday TV Ratings: '60 Minutes,' 'Sunday Night Football' on top
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'