Production on the Mad Max sequel, Fury Road—the fourth in the series—has been pushed back until 2012, according to a report in The Australian. This is the second time the film, which will be directed by George Miller (The Road Warrior) in Australia, has been pushed back, first from a July start date and now until February 2012. In July, production was derailed after the area where the movie was to be filmed, Australia’s Broken Hill region, experienced unseasonal rains. The reasons for this delay were not specified.
Oct 11 2010 05:55 AM ET
'Mad Max' sequel production delayed until 2012
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June