Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Fred Durst to direct 'Pawn Shop Chronicles'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Insurgent' shares new Tris photo, promises sequel will be 'even more action-packed'
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist