On Sept. 17, Jenny Masche, 35, who stars in the WE reality series Raising Sextuplets, filed for separation from her husband and co-star, Bryan Masche, 32, according to People. The move came one week after Bryan was arrested in Arizona on Sept. 11, when a heated argument with Jenny resulted in an emergency call to the police. Bryan was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and threatening domestic violence.
'Raising Sextuplets' couple splits
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'