On Sept. 17, Jenny Masche, 35, who stars in the WE reality series Raising Sextuplets, filed for separation from her husband and co-star, Bryan Masche, 32, according to People. The move came one week after Bryan was arrested in Arizona on Sept. 11, when a heated argument with Jenny resulted in an emergency call to the police. Bryan was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and threatening domestic violence.
'Raising Sextuplets' couple splits
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- 'Constantine': Comic-Con's verdict?
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- 'Lucy': EW movie review
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 2 concept art posters
- Comic-Con: Norman Reedus as Marshmallow Man?
- Sigourney Weaver is digital Ripley in 'Alien' game