On Sept. 17, Jenny Masche, 35, who stars in the WE reality series Raising Sextuplets, filed for separation from her husband and co-star, Bryan Masche, 32, according to People. The move came one week after Bryan was arrested in Arizona on Sept. 11, when a heated argument with Jenny resulted in an emergency call to the police. Bryan was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and threatening domestic violence.
'Raising Sextuplets' couple splits
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments