On Sept. 17, Jenny Masche, 35, who stars in the WE reality series Raising Sextuplets, filed for separation from her husband and co-star, Bryan Masche, 32, according to People. The move came one week after Bryan was arrested in Arizona on Sept. 11, when a heated argument with Jenny resulted in an emergency call to the police. Bryan was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and threatening domestic violence.
'Raising Sextuplets' couple splits
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best zombie movies
- 'Marry Me' sneak peek: Watch Ken Marino 'eye cuddle' with Casey Wilson