Police in Lehi, Utah told People yesterday that they are investigating a possible felony charge of bigamy against the stars of TLC’s reality show, Sister Wives, which centers on a husband, Kody Brown, and his four wives. While TLC declined to comment, Brown and his wives, who collectively have 13 children and three step-children, released the following statement to EW: “We are disappointed in the announcement of an investigation, but when we decided to do this show, we knew there would be risks. But for the sake of our family, and most importantly, our kids, we felt it was a risk worth taking.”
Police investigate polygamist family on TLC reality show
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology from gamemaker for glitches
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero
- Meet Christian Grey's family in new 'Fifty Shades' photos