The Associated Press reports Demi Moore has settled a claim she filed in 2008 against Australia’s Pacific Magazine over pictures it published from a post-Oscar bash thrown by the actress. In the claim, Moore states she owned copyright on the photos and demanded unspecified damages. A trial over the claim was scheduled to begin today, but a Melbourne Federal Court judge announced a settlement was made out of court.
Sep 27 2010 08:28 AM ET
Demi Moore, Australian magazine settle claim
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...