The American Idol season 10 judges’ panel has been finalized, but you’ll have to wait until Sept. 22 before Fox executives officially name names. The network announced this afternoon via email that Idol host Ryan Seacrest will make the big announcement at a press conference at The Forum in Los Angeles at noon PT on Wednesday, Sept. 22, where he’ll be joined by the panelists in question as well as the “Idol team” (presumably executive producers Nigel Lythgoe, Cecile Frot-Coutaz, and Simon Fuller).
'American Idol' judges' panel finalized: Announcement set for Sept. 22
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'