Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- Watch Hugh Jackman pull a Johnny Depp in the trailer for 'Pan'
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end