Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
Sep 15 2010 03:39 PM ET
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig