Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies