Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Jessica Lange's latest 'AHS: Freak Show' number: Lana Del Rey's 'Gods & Monsters'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the cover art for new Selection novel
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' First Look: Watch Annalise confront Sam
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'