Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'We're Not Friends'
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scandal'; 'Reign'; 'Gracepoint' recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'