Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- 'SNL': How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- Harry Potter's Hogwarts Alums: Ranking Achievements Three Years Later
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family