Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 565
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 292
- The house (un)divided 321
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 269
Top 5 Most Read
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale: And the 'winner' is...
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- 'Mockingjay' teaser trailer reveals Natalie Dormer, Julianne Moore's characters