Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
'The Big Bang Theory' cast gets a big, fat raise
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Orphan Black' season 2: First photo
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 690
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 375