Angelina Jolie has added her voice to those against Florida pastor Terry Jones’ planned Sept. 11 Koran-burning. “I have hardly the words,” Jolie told reporters in Islamabad, Pakistan, “that somebody would do that to somebody’s religious book.” U.N. goodwill ambassador Jolie, who is in Pakistan drawing attention to flood victims, also praised the U.S. officials (which include President Obama) who’ve spoken out against the burning of the Muslim holy book, People reports.
Sep 9 2010 08:00 AM ET
Angelina Jolie condemns planned Koran burning
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Chris Harrison 'Bachelorette' blog
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Lil Wayne statement on flag uproar
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?