Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939′s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
'Gone With the Wind' actress dies
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!