Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
'Gone With the Wind' actress dies
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'