Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
'Gone With the Wind' actress dies
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen (plus one about the Ice Bucket Challenge)
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
- MTV VMAs: 14 classic performances
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Falling Skies' pair sum up four seasons in 30 seconds
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang' bucks and Emmy excitement
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'