Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
'Gone With the Wind' actress dies
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'