Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
'Gone With the Wind' actress dies
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits