It’s become the go-to site for watching short video clips. Now YouTube is considering streaming entire feature films. Citing a Financial Times story, The Hollywood Reporter says that representatives from the site have been meeting with Hollywood studios to discuss arrangements for running full-length movies at around $5 each to compete with the likes of Hulu and Apple.
YouTube considering streaming feature films
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments