It’s become the go-to site for watching short video clips. Now YouTube is considering streaming entire feature films. Citing a Financial Times story, The Hollywood Reporter says that representatives from the site have been meeting with Hollywood studios to discuss arrangements for running full-length movies at around $5 each to compete with the likes of Hulu and Apple.
YouTube considering streaming feature films
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'