It’s become the go-to site for watching short video clips. Now YouTube is considering streaming entire feature films. Citing a Financial Times story, The Hollywood Reporter says that representatives from the site have been meeting with Hollywood studios to discuss arrangements for running full-length movies at around $5 each to compete with the likes of Hulu and Apple.
YouTube considering streaming feature films
- Jim Carrey hosts 'SNL': Tell us how the show looks to you as it airs
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending