Remy Gonzalez, brother-in-law of Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro Jr., was arrested on Aug. 18 on a number of sex-related charges, according to the Star Ledger. Gonzalez, who is a baker on the show, faces charges of aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. He is currently behind bars in New Jersey’s Morris County jail. His next hearing is scheduled for September. TLC released the following statement: “We support Buddy and the Valastro family during this very difficult and challenging time. The network respects the family’s wish for as much privacy as possible, and as this doesn’t involve us, we will not be commenting any further.”
Remy Gonzalez of 'Cake Boss' arrested on sex charges
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO