Remy Gonzalez, brother-in-law of Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro Jr., was arrested on Aug. 18 on a number of sex-related charges, according to the Star Ledger. Gonzalez, who is a baker on the show, faces charges of aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. He is currently behind bars in New Jersey’s Morris County jail. His next hearing is scheduled for September. TLC released the following statement: “We support Buddy and the Valastro family during this very difficult and challenging time. The network respects the family’s wish for as much privacy as possible, and as this doesn’t involve us, we will not be commenting any further.”
Remy Gonzalez of 'Cake Boss' arrested on sex charges
- Jim Carrey hosts 'SNL': Tell us how the show looks to you as it airs
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending