Remy Gonzalez, brother-in-law of Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro Jr., was arrested on Aug. 18 on a number of sex-related charges, according to the Star Ledger. Gonzalez, who is a baker on the show, faces charges of aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. He is currently behind bars in New Jersey’s Morris County jail. His next hearing is scheduled for September. TLC released the following statement: “We support Buddy and the Valastro family during this very difficult and challenging time. The network respects the family’s wish for as much privacy as possible, and as this doesn’t involve us, we will not be commenting any further.”
Remy Gonzalez of 'Cake Boss' arrested on sex charges
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef': Tasty starter for SXSW
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Need for Speed' cast's abused cars
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO