Following his arrest Tuesday, 31-year-old Nathan Lee Parada was charged today with attempted residential burglary after he attempted to break into Paris Hilton’s home in Los Angeles. Reuters reports that it is unknown whether Hilton was specifically targeted. Parada could be handed a six-year prison sentence, if convicted.
Aug 26 2010 06:51 PM ET
Man charged with attempting to break into Paris Hilton's home
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber To' finds new home