Curb Your Enthusiasm star Cheryl Hines and husband Paul Young have filed for divorce, the actress’ rep confirms to EW. The couple had been married for seven years, and have a 6-year-old daughter. “They will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together,” Hines’ publicist said in a statement.
Cheryl Hines divorcing
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?
- 'Once Upon a Time' writers come clean on 'Frozen'
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 2
- Fox means Biz (Markie) at Comic-Con movie panel
- George R.R. Martin's reason for not writing for TV
- Samuel L. Jackson: How about a Nick Fury solo movie?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth