Curb Your Enthusiasm star Cheryl Hines and husband Paul Young have filed for divorce, the actress’ rep confirms to EW. The couple had been married for seven years, and have a 6-year-old daughter. “They will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together,” Hines’ publicist said in a statement.
Cheryl Hines divorcing
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Eliza Taylor talks Clarke's outlook as 'The 100' resumes: 'a lot of self-doubt and blame'