Stephen Colbert is hosting two Comedy Central specials to commemorate the end of U.S. combat operations in Iraq and honor the troops returning home. “Been There, Won That: The Returnification of the American-Do Troopscape” will be taped and aired on Sept. 8 and 9, featuring an audience composed entirely of Iraq war veterans, both in the studio and via satellite from Walter Reed Army Hospital and Afghanistan. Special guests will include Vice President Joe Biden and Commanding General Ray Odierno (the soldier who shaved Colbert’s head at last June).
Stephen Colbert specials to honor 'Returnification' of Iraq troops
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'