Courtney Love has settled a $1 million lawsuit with the company that sued her two years ago over the profits from the sale of Nirvana’s publishing catalog. The Associated Press reports that lawyers for Love and the plaintiff, London & Co., told a judge last Wednesday that the two sides had come to an agreement, and the case was dismissed.
Courtney Love settles Nirvana profits lawsuit
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- Coldplay brings new songs to SXSW
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- 'Tomorrow People': Looking for them on Mondays?
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3
- 'Orphan Black'/Criminally Underrated gems: EW cover
- 'Orphan Black' exclusive: Three clones in one photo!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Flash' first full body costume photo
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- This Week's Cover: The criminally underrated 'Orphan Black'