Courtney Love has settled a $1 million lawsuit with the company that sued her two years ago over the profits from the sale of Nirvana’s publishing catalog. The Associated Press reports that lawyers for Love and the plaintiff, London & Co., told a judge last Wednesday that the two sides had come to an agreement, and the case was dismissed.
Courtney Love settles Nirvana profits lawsuit
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'Teen Wolf' recap: 'I.E.D.'
- 'Under the Dome' recap: 'Revelations'
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 419
- 'Lost cause' 326
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' to be less campy than 'Coven,' FX chief says
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: 'The men tell all'