Actresses Amanda Peet and Laurie Metcalf have signed on for the 2010-11 season at Off Broadway’s MCC Theater, according to Variety. Peet will play two roles in Neil LaBute’s The Break of Noon — the wife of a man (David Duchovny) who sees God in the midst of a tragedy, and the wife’s cousin. Metcalf and director Joe Mantello (Wicked) will work on a new Sharr White thriller, The Other Place, about an Alzheimer’s researcher who gets caught up in a mystery.
Amanda Peet, Laurie Metcalf sign on to 2010-11 season at Off Broadway's MCC Theater
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Odds each of 10 suspects is a killer
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 506
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 325
- 'Saturday Night Live' premiere recap: This is the start of something new (and odd) 251
Top 5 Most Read
- Which new fall show will be canceled first?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Elsa puts Storybrooke on lockdown
- Zach Galifianakis rips January Jones: 'Everybody's going to forget about you in a few years'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Who's really the murderer?
- Ryan Murphy debuts creepy, stop-motion 'AHS: Freak Show' main titles