Broadway stars Isabel Keating (The Boy From Oz), Michael Mulheren (Kiss Me Kate), and Gideon Glick (Spring Awakening) will round out the large cast of the highly anticipated Spider-Man, Turn off the Dark, according to Variety. They join lead actor Reeve Carney who will play Spidey. Previews are scheduled for November 14, with a December 21 opening at Manhattan’s Foxwoods Theater. The stage version of Spider-Man springs from the minds of Julie Taymor, Bono, and the Edge.
Cast complete for 'Spider-Man' musical
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'