Broadway stars Isabel Keating (The Boy From Oz), Michael Mulheren (Kiss Me Kate), and Gideon Glick (Spring Awakening) will round out the large cast of the highly anticipated Spider-Man, Turn off the Dark, according to Variety. They join lead actor Reeve Carney who will play Spidey. Previews are scheduled for November 14, with a December 21 opening at Manhattan’s Foxwoods Theater. The stage version of Spider-Man springs from the minds of Julie Taymor, Bono, and the Edge.
Cast complete for 'Spider-Man' musical
- 'Colbert Report' wraps with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'AHS: Freak Show'; 'Survivor'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple answers midseason finale burning questions