Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood called off their engagement last week, according to People. The 41-year-old rock singer reportedly proposed to the 22-year-old True Blood actress during a Paris concert in January. The on-and-off couple first started dating in 2006, but broke up two years later. They briefly reconciled, then split again before ultimately becoming engaged this year.
Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood call off engagement
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'