Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood called off their engagement last week, according to People. The 41-year-old rock singer reportedly proposed to the 22-year-old True Blood actress during a Paris concert in January. The on-and-off couple first started dating in 2006, but broke up two years later. They briefly reconciled, then split again before ultimately becoming engaged this year.
Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood call off engagement
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: 10 favorite speeches
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' sneak peek: 'See you in court, kids'
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- 'Downton Abbey'; 'SNL'; 'Galavant'; 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recaps
- 'Revenge'; 'Girls'; 'Togetherness'; 'Looking' recaps