Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood called off their engagement last week, according to People. The 41-year-old rock singer reportedly proposed to the 22-year-old True Blood actress during a Paris concert in January. The on-and-off couple first started dating in 2006, but broke up two years later. They briefly reconciled, then split again before ultimately becoming engaged this year.
Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood call off engagement
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance