Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas announced today that he has a tumor in his throat, People.com is reporting. He will undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation to treat the tumor and says he is “very optimistic” about the outcome. Douglas, 65, will next be seen on screen in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, which is set for release on Sept. 24.
Michael Douglas has throat tumor
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test: 'We ended up building two replicas of the Springfield house'
- 'Orphan Black' season 3's first photo, with intel on what's in it from series creator Graeme Manson
- 'Game of Thrones' teases fans with short, mysterious look at season 5
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live read: Aaron Paul as Luke, J.K. Simmons as Vader
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst previews finale, names two odds-on favorites to win
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- Check out the exclusive first 'Orphan Black' season 3 image (with intel from creator Graeme Manson)
- 'Parks and Recreation' exclusive trailer: 2017 brings drones and Johnny Karate!