TBS has renewed its new sitcom Are We There Yet?, giving it a 90-episode order, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Ice Cube-produced show, which premiered in June, has averaged 2.8 million viewers per week. With the 10 installments already produced, the show will now hit the magical 100-episode threshold usually required for a syndication deal.
'Are We There Yet?' gets 90-episode order
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Good Wife'; Atlanta 'Housewives'; 'The Newsroom'; 'The Comeback' recaps
- 'Homeland'; 'SNL'; 'The Affair'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; 'Bob's Burgers'; more TV recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Seth Gilliam on where Father Gabriel is going