TBS has renewed its new sitcom Are We There Yet?, giving it a 90-episode order, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Ice Cube-produced show, which premiered in June, has averaged 2.8 million viewers per week. With the 10 installments already produced, the show will now hit the magical 100-episode threshold usually required for a syndication deal.
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Shakespeare in N.Y.
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- 'Way Way Back' featurette: First Look
- George Lucas: No 'Star Wars' chat with J.J.
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Aubrey Plaza + Jake Johnson in music vid