People.com is reporting that Millionaire Matchmaker star Patti Stanger has ended her engagement. The Bravo reality star revealed via Twitter Sunday that she is no longer betrothed to Andy Friedman. “I just ended my relationship with Andy,” Stanger, 49, wrote. “It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables.”
'Millionaire Matchmaker' star Patti Stanger calls off engagement
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene