Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon because of complications related to her recent hip surgery, said her publicist. The L.A. Times reports that she had a blood clot removed and was resting at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Saturday morning. The 93-year old had only returned home on Wednesday, three weeks after surgery to replace her hip, which she’d broken in a fall. [CNN]
Zsa Zsa Gabor recovering after blood clot removal
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC