Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon because of complications related to her recent hip surgery, said her publicist. The L.A. Times reports that she had a blood clot removed and was resting at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Saturday morning. The 93-year old had only returned home on Wednesday, three weeks after surgery to replace her hip, which she’d broken in a fall. [CNN]
Aug 14 2010 04:49 PM ET
Zsa Zsa Gabor recovering after blood clot removal
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June