Neil Patrick Harris and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall. Harris tweeted the news earlier today. “So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall,” his update reads. “We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…” E! Online reports that the couple will become parents in October with the help of a surrogate.
Neil Patrick Harris and partner expecting twins
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)