Neil Patrick Harris and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall. Harris tweeted the news earlier today. “So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall,” his update reads. “We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…” E! Online reports that the couple will become parents in October with the help of a surrogate.
Neil Patrick Harris and partner expecting twins
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges