Neil Patrick Harris and his partner, David Burtka, are expecting twins this fall. Harris tweeted the news earlier today. “So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall,” his update reads. ”We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy…” E! Online reports that the couple will become parents in October with the help of a surrogate.
Neil Patrick Harris and partner expecting twins
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Alex goes dark
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning