Last night’s season four premiere of Mad Men scored drew 2.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched season premiere of the Emmy-winning series. Its viewership was up 5 percent from the 2.76 million people who watched last season’s debut episode. Mad Men‘s first season averaged 925,000 viewers.
'Mad Men' premiere delivers record ratings
- 13 reality TV hits: Best season was...
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in 'By the Sea': 3 First Look photos
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'New Girl' boss: Get ready for 'the most sex where you can't actually see anything on TV'
- 'Big Bang Theory' cast featurette: Kaley Cuoco's re-'do and other hair-raising tales
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' tapestry revealed
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: 'It's the things we love most that destroy us'
Top 5 Most Read
- War is hell in the new 'Mockingjay' trailer
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Miss America 2015: 'Jane Austin,' terrifying frogs, and more of what you missed