Jonathan Sadowski has been cast as the young male lead opposite William Shatner in the CBS comedy $#*! My Dad Says, EW has confirmed with an insider. Deadline TV first reported that Sadowski (2009’s Friday the 13th) had claimed the role of Henry, a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger, who moves in with his father (Shatner). The show, exec produced by Will & Grace‘s David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, is based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.
Jonathan Sadowski lands lead in '$#*! My Dad Says'
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- JibJab mocks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short