Jonathan Sadowski has been cast as the young male lead opposite William Shatner in the CBS comedy $#*! My Dad Says, EW has confirmed with an insider. Deadline TV first reported that Sadowski (2009’s Friday the 13th) had claimed the role of Henry, a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger, who moves in with his father (Shatner). The show, exec produced by Will & Grace‘s David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, is based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.
Jonathan Sadowski lands lead in '$#*! My Dad Says'
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- SAG Awards 2015: Mingling inside EW's party
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- 'Boardwalk Empire' memorabilia auction: Richard Harrow's mask and more items revealed
- Sundance notes: Jason Segel and Ryan Reynolds are two for the road in their respective new films
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
Top 5 Most Read
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from 'Mortdecai'
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!