Jonathan Sadowski has been cast as the young male lead opposite William Shatner in the CBS comedy $#*! My Dad Says, EW has confirmed with an insider. Deadline TV first reported that Sadowski (2009′s Friday the 13th) had claimed the role of Henry, a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger, who moves in with his father (Shatner). The show, exec produced by Will & Grace‘s David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, is based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.
Jonathan Sadowski lands lead in '$#*! My Dad Says'
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con: Test your geek IQ!
- Batman's new cowl is Comic-Con eye candy
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- 'Constantine': Comic-Con's verdict?
- 'Lucy': EW movie review