Jonathan Sadowski has been cast as the young male lead opposite William Shatner in the CBS comedy $#*! My Dad Says, EW has confirmed with an insider. Deadline TV first reported that Sadowski (2009’s Friday the 13th) had claimed the role of Henry, a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger, who moves in with his father (Shatner). The show, exec produced by Will & Grace‘s David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, is based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.
Jonathan Sadowski lands lead in '$#*! My Dad Says'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- Jenny Slate booked for 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' season premiere
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Peter Pan': Let's make it a full-on 'Girls' night out
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy