Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan, who stumbled on stage Wednesday night during the band’s concert in Tampa, revealed on Twitter that his spill was actually the result of blacking out. “And for those that saw me fall last night during Bullet [With Butterfly Wings] that wasn’t a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out.” A second tweet added, “I have no memory of falling against the drum riser and my guitar cabinet, but I can tell you I’ve got quite a good bruise + am moving slow.” Corgan recovered to perform 11 more songs that night, and the slip went unnoticed in most concert reviews.
Billy Corgan 'blacks out' on stage
- 'SNL': How'd Blake Shelton do?
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- WWE Royal Rumbles: Ranking the worst, best, and the G.O.A.T.
- SAG Awards 2014 flashback: Remember what the stars wore last year?
- SAG Awards 2014 flashback: How we ranked last year's speeches
- 'Westworld' team on what their secretive show is about: 'the things that keep you up at night'
- Bill Maher on why 'American Sniper' is a blockbuster while 'Hurt Locker' was not
- Melissa Rauch on gymnastic sex scene in 'The Bronze' at Sundance: 'you write what you know'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- 'SNL': 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Host/Musical Guests
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- Bill Maher calls 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle 'a psychopath patriot'