Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur': And the winner is...
- 'The Interview' nixed for Xmas theatrical release by Sony
- North Korea tied to Sony hack by U.S. intelligence, N.Y. Times reports
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100' recap: 'Spacewalker'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- Peter Jackson and 'The Hobbit': Three-peating himself--until one shining moment at the end?
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst names the two favorites to win heading into tonight's finale
- 'Mythbusters' tackling 'The Simpsons' in season premiere -- exclusive