Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- 'Walking Dead' season 5: First Look photos
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...