Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight