Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst shows off a challenge that may not make it to TV
- 'Supergirl' finds a home at CBS
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the BAU in new 'Criminal Minds' art
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon swap Robin Williams stories
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw