Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'American Idol' recap: Roll down a familiar road
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Clone Wars': Final 13 answer big 'Star Wars' Q's
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away'
- Aaron Carter + Hilary Duff for Throwback Thursday
- 'Scandal' recap: 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'