Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Odds each of 10 suspects is a killer
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 504
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 325
- 'Saturday Night Live' premiere recap: This is the start of something new (and odd) 251