Lindsay Lohan will likely serve only two weeks of her 90-day sentence in jail, provided the 24-year-old actress behaves herself, according to People. “She is scheduled to be released on either Aug. 1 or 2 for overcrowding issues and good behavior,” L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told People. The L.A. County jail system commonly releases nonviolent misdemeanor offenders early due to overcrowding. Lohan began her jail sentence Tuesday at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif. The actress will be serving time alone in a 12-by-8 cell for violating probation in connection to her DUI case.
Lindsay Lohan to likely serve two weeks in jail, says Sheriff's spokesman
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: Unconventional movie night
- 'Honorable Woman': Thriller deals deftly with a complex subject
- 'The Quest' premiere: Bored game
- Comic-Con: Why Team 'Twilight' made it better
- DC Comics characters we'd invite to the 'Arrow'/'Flash' party
- Chris Hardwick shares his Comic-Con '14 photo diary
- STAHP in the name of love 965
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 594
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 459
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 315
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Sony releases surprise NSync album; NSync is surprised