Lindsay Lohan has tapped celebrity attorney Robert Shapiro—one of the defense attorneys for O.J. Simpson at his 1995 murder trial—to serve as a member of her legal team, reports People. Shapiro, who founded the sober living house that Lohan checked into earlier this week, told the magazine that he agreed to represent her ”on the condition she comply with the terms of probation, including a requirement of jail, imposed by Judge Marsha Revel.” On July 6, the troubled actress was sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating her probation.
Jul 16 2010 09:41 PM ET
Lindsay Lohan hires O.J. Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro as her attorney
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver