A source close to the production of Green Lantern tells EW that news reports today that Ryan Reynolds injured himself on the set of the comic-book adaptation on Monday are inaccurate and overblown. According to the source, Reynolds’ minor injury occurred while he was off the set training for the film, but he went back to work and production wasn’t affected at all. The film is due to hit theaters June 17, 2011.
Ryan Reynolds reported injury making 'Green Lantern' overblown, says source
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?