A source close to the production of Green Lantern tells EW that news reports today that Ryan Reynolds injured himself on the set of the comic-book adaptation on Monday are inaccurate and overblown. According to the source, Reynolds’ minor injury occurred while he was off the set training for the film, but he went back to work and production wasn’t affected at all. The film is due to hit theaters June 17, 2011.
Ryan Reynolds reported injury making 'Green Lantern' overblown, says source
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE