Google has invested over $100 million in the social gaming site Zynga, anonymous sources told TechCrunch and Variety. Zynga, which created FarmVille, FrontierVille, MafiaWars, and other popular Facebook and social networking games, could become a cornerstone of Google Games, a yet-unofficial project. Neither company would comment on the possible investment.
Google reportedly invests in Zynga
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'Sons of Anarchy' takes its final ride: See new EW cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast go inside 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Bones' sneak peek: The team vows to avenge Sweets
- Lauren Cohan on Maggie in 'Walking Dead' season 5: 'We're all animals now'
Top 5 Most Read
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'
- First trailer for Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension' starring Tricia Helfer