The Walt Disney Co. lost nearly $270 million today, when a jury sided with Celador International in a lawsuit over profits from Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The litigation over the ABC game show has been going on for six years.
Jul 7 2010 04:11 PM ET
Disney loses millions in 'Millionaire' case
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!