According to Variety, the CEO and COO of Overture Films have stepped down. Danny McGurk and Chris Rosett resigned over “strategic differences” with parent company Starz Media; McGurk was also CEO of home video company Anchor Bay. Peter Adee, Starz president of worldwide marketing and distribution, will step in to oversee Overture.
Heads of Overture Films resign
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur': And the winner is...
- 'The Interview' nixed for Xmas theatrical release by Sony
- North Korea tied to Sony hack by U.S. intelligence, N.Y. Times reports
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100' recap: 'Spacewalker'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- Peter Jackson and 'The Hobbit': Three-peating himself--until one shining moment at the end?
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst names the two favorites to win heading into tonight's finale
- 'Mythbusters' tackling 'The Simpsons' in season premiere -- exclusive