According to Variety, the CEO and COO of Overture Films have stepped down. Danny McGurk and Chris Rosett resigned over “strategic differences” with parent company Starz Media; McGurk was also CEO of home video company Anchor Bay. Peter Adee, Starz president of worldwide marketing and distribution, will step in to oversee Overture.
Heads of Overture Films resign
- 'Teen Wolf' cartwheels into Comic-Con
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 1
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Key & Peele: See new sketch screened at Comic-Con
- 'Community' back 'probably sometime after Christmas'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1