According to People, Jeremy London filed a restraining order Wednesday against those in his family who have expressed doubts regarding his kidnapping story. “Jeremy filed these orders against his family for them to stop giving unauthorized interviews to the press,” his attorney tells People. “What they’ve said is false, misleading, and harmful to his personal reputation and career.” The Part of Five actor claims kidnapped and gunpoint and coerced into doing drugs.
Jun 30 2010 06:52 PM ET
Jeremy London files restraining order against family
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'SNL' Host of the Year: Vote!
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale