James Earl Jones and Vanessa Redgrave will star in a new Broadway production of Alfred Uhry’s Driving Miss Daisy, it was announced via press release. The production is set to open Oct. 25, 2010, following a short preview period. This will be the play’s Broadway debut; it had a successful Off-Broadway run before being adapted into the film starring Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy in 1989.
James Earl Jones, Vanessa Redgrave to star in 'Driving Miss Daisy' on Broadway
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles