James Earl Jones and Vanessa Redgrave will star in a new Broadway production of Alfred Uhry’s Driving Miss Daisy, it was announced via press release. The production is set to open Oct. 25, 2010, following a short preview period. This will be the play’s Broadway debut; it had a successful Off-Broadway run before being adapted into the film starring Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy in 1989.
James Earl Jones, Vanessa Redgrave to star in 'Driving Miss Daisy' on Broadway
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' secret lover in new clip
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story