James Earl Jones and Vanessa Redgrave will star in a new Broadway production of Alfred Uhry’s Driving Miss Daisy, it was announced via press release. The production is set to open Oct. 25, 2010, following a short preview period. This will be the play’s Broadway debut; it had a successful Off-Broadway run before being adapted into the film starring Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy in 1989.
James Earl Jones, Vanessa Redgrave to star in 'Driving Miss Daisy' on Broadway
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Bates Motel' pays homage to 'Psycho' in first look at season 3
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'