James Earl Jones and Vanessa Redgrave will star in a new Broadway production of Alfred Uhry’s Driving Miss Daisy, it was announced via press release. The production is set to open Oct. 25, 2010, following a short preview period. This will be the play’s Broadway debut; it had a successful Off-Broadway run before being adapted into the film starring Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy in 1989.
James Earl Jones, Vanessa Redgrave to star in 'Driving Miss Daisy' on Broadway
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'Scandal': Kerry Washington and costars on midseason finale shocker
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- 'Parenthood'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Project Runway All-Stars'; more TV recaps
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'
- 'AHS: Freak Show' Exclusive: Watch Evan Peters perform Nirvana's 'Come As You Are'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes